Fundación RANA was founded as a result of the interest and concern of a group of professionals specialised in childhood issues, who appreciated the need to act and eradicate child sexual abuse in the Balearic Islands.
Formally established in January 2006 by Mrs. Elizabeth Homberg, in collaboration with Dr. Miquela Mas Vidal, child psychiatrist, its mission is to give a voice to children and young people who suffer sexual abuse in silence.
To achieve our prevention and action objectives in cases of child sexual abuse, as well as to raise public awareness,
we conduct workshops, informative talks, storytelling, awareness campaigns,
user support and therapeutic care for adults exposed to abuse in their childhood.
- Prevent and act
- in cases of violence and sexual abuse.
- the rights of minors, as well as their individual rights.
- Raise public awareness
- to avoid all kinds of violence against minors.
- gender equality among minors.
- professionals and families in cases of sexual abuse.
- Offer therapy